GIVING SHAPE TO IMAGINATION
3rd to 14th July 2017
13th edition of this international course which aims at teaching the most important principles of corporeal mime in a multicultural and creative environment.
In this 40 hours course we will study technical and artistic knowledge to develop interpretative skills, improve physical control and expressiveness, and put the body at the service of the imagination. Every year, students and professionals from over 10 different countries participate and we work with the level of each and every one.
Course taught in English and Spanish.
- Stage Presence: muscle tone and dramatic intent
- Physical coordination and spatial articulation
- The weight as a dramatic tool
- Ways of walking and displacing
- Dynamo-rhythms and textures of movement
- Introduction to the repertoire of corporeal mime
- Physical dialogue and stage relationships
- Creation exercises
This course is open to performing arts’ professionals and students, to anyone interested in physical theatre and to artists from other fields who want to deepen their study and work.