“MAKING VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE
PATHS TO CREATION”
26th of February to 2nd of March 2018
In this workshop, the participants will work within the limitations of the body to access the unlimited possibilities of thoughts, feelings, memories, to “make visible the invisible”, as Etienne Decroux said. His work, Dramatic Corporeal Mime, which is the bases of Moveo’s approach provides performers and creators with tools, which allow them to strengthen their expression and to open up the full range of interpretative possibilities.
The workshop will evolve around two questions, placing the body of the participants at the service of their imagination:
– How can the performer make visible what is not visible to the eye?
– How can he-she make the body the living reflection of his/her inside?
– Physical preparation of the body for stage expression.
– Dramatic and spatial articulation as a condition of the physical representation of the inside.
– Weight as a metaphorical element.
– Rhythms and textures of movement.
– Transposition of the physical action in the representation of a feeling.
The course is taught in Spanish, but we can offer some translations in English or French.