We have the pleasure to share with you some highlights of our 2019.
Moveo has become a big community of people, and we are preparing a party for our 15th anniversary in Autumn 2020! We want to see you all there!
- Since 2017, the Cia Moveo has been on an international tour of almost 100 presentations, with our award-winning show “Conseqüències”.
- In 2020 we will premiere our new company show! You can already reserve April dates for the catalan Sismògraf Festival and the official premiere will be in Fira Tarrega in September!
- With the company we’ve had the pleasure to collaborate in training projects for entities such as Apropa Cultura, Platforme-Plattform & Festival Mimos (France), Festival Batecs in Manresa and Hippocampe, Paris.
- Our collaboration with the European Project “Unreal Cities” will culminate in a final presentation in Croatia in 2020.
- During 2019 we’ve had the pleasure to welcome in residency the artists Neilor Moreno and Yucef Zraiby.
- In June we finished with very good results another school year of our Diploma Programme in Corporal Mime and Physical Theatre. Eight artists received their diploma, and we presented in the Can Felipa Theatre the shows “Short Stories” by Sophie Kasser and Olivier Décriaud and “Esto es mi mano”, directed by Stéphane Lévy. Soon the videos will be available here.
- On 1st of October we started a new school year of our Diploma Programme with students from 16 different countries. We continue working proudly with the teachers Olivier Décriaud, Mai Rojas, Montse Bonet, Cecilia Colacrai, Sergio Martínez, Maria Antònia Sales and we welcome Maria Hernando!
To receive the information of all our activities, register on our webpage www.moveo.cat for the Centre, and consult www.ciamoveo.cat for the Company’s activity, or follow us on social networks: Facebook (Moveo Centro / Moveo Cía), Twitter, Instagram (Moveo Centre / Cia Moveo), Vimeo or Youtube.
We invite you to visit us during 2020 and are always happy to receive your news! Keep in touch and take care,
Sophie Kasser and Stéphane Lévy