19 – 20 November
This course is a perfect occasion to discover the corporeal mime and obtain the most of your body and your imagination. It’s open to all so anyone who has some kind of interest in the world of the physical theatre and the corporeal mime can try it.
The course starts on the 19th of November but those who enrol before the 19th of October will have a discount of the 20%.
– Stage presence: muscle tone and dramaticintention.
– Physical and spatial articulation
– The rhythm and texture of movement
– The weight as dramatic tool
– Study of displacing
– Physical dialogues and relationships on stage
– Creation exercises
If you want more information about our course “An open door on Corporeal Mime” or if you want to participate…click meclick me