OUR REGULAR COURSES ARE STARTING
In two weeks the 1st term of the Evening Course is starting, an introductory training on Corporeal Mime and Physical Theatre thaught by Kaká Degáspari.
During the sessions participants will work around the following concepts:
- The three-dimensionality of the body and its stage presence
- Directions and clarity of the body in space
- Physical articulation and knowledge of the physical instrument
- The imbalance: the use of weight as the primary principle of the theatre conflict
- Punctuation marks: the use of rhythm as a means of dramatic intention
- Physical scores: from movement to action
- Repertoire and Devised work
Enrolment is already open from October to December, so hurry up and enrol now!