3 days workshop that focuses, through the training methods developed by the Cia Moveo, on the creation of a theatrical and creative body.
The aim of this course is that participants discover and understand how essential notions such as articulation, weight, rhythm or causalities, can become a source of inspiration and bring improvement to their artistic work.
The training will focus mainly on experimental research through group dynamics and the expressive possibilities of physical action.
We will study the following questions:
– Can we use the metaphoric strength of the body without losing the direct connection to an audience?
– How to articulate an action physically and dramatically to enhance the richness of the performers’ expressions?
– How to reconcile the technical qualities and the creative freedom of the performer?
The workshop will be led in Spanish by Stéphane Lévy. It is open to professionals and students, or any person interested in the tools of physical theatre.
To be confirmed
– 15% discount if you enrol until one month before the course.
– 10% discount if you have the Carnet de Biblioteques de la Diputació de Barcelona or the Carnet Jove. The discount includes also any card member of the European Youth Card network.
– 10% discount if you are member of a performance artists’ association or a performing arts student.
If you want to take advantage of one of ou discounts,
contact us and we’ll show you how.
-These discounts are not valid in combination with one another-
ENROLMENT NOT OPEN YET
It has been a complete awareness of the body’s expression power in order to making itself present and understandable with what you want to say. - Laia, Catalunya
I didn’t know what to expect of this course, but I am totally satisfied with everything! The general attitude was very positive and all the teammates were very motivated. -Vanessa, Usa