“MAKING VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE
PATHS TO CREATION”
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
In this workshop, the participants will focus, through the study of movement, on studying and investigating the creation of a physical portrait of the thoughts and emotions beneath the relations and conflicts to “make visible the invisible”, as Etienne Decroux said.
His work, Dramatic Corporeal Mime, which is the bases of Moveo’s approach provides performers and creators with tools, which allow them to strengthen their expression and to open up the full range of interpretative possibilities.
The workshop will evolve around two questions, placing the body of the participants at the service of their imagination:
– How can the performer make visible what is not visible to the eye?
– How can he-she make the body the living reflection of his/her inside?
– Physical preparation of the body for stage expression.
– Dramatic and spatial articulation as a condition of the physical representation of the inside.
– Weight as a metaphorical element.
– Rhythms and textures of movement.
– Transposition of the physical action in the representation of a feeling.
The course is taught in Spanish, but we can offer some translations in English or French.
To be confirmed
Monday – Friday 15:30pm – 18:30pm
- 15% discount if you enrol until one month before the course’s starting date.
- 10% discount fo students of performing arts and for members of professional associations such as ACET, aPdc, AAPDC, APCC,..
- 20% discount for Moveo’s regular courses students and ex-students.
If you want to take advantage of one of ou discounts,
contact us and we’ll show you how.
-These discounts are not valid in combination with one another-
The course has not only given me useful tools, but also space of reflection about physical interpretation and body’s language at scene. - Valerie, Francia