Workshop on oral narration and physicality
We will work with Judith Navarro on the relationship between voice and body, and how to connect them for an expressive narration on stage. This workshop, open to all levels, offers a space in which to analyze and experiment with the tools that allow us to first inhabit and then recreate any story narrated on stage.
- basic foundations of narration for the stage
- listening and making contact with others during the narration
- the body always counts: presence, gaze, gesture and economy of movement
- the orality that accompanies the body: voice, rhythm, pause
- the story and the construction of its space, its images, its characters
Enrol now on “The body always tells” workshop, with one of the discounts available on our website.