In this workshop, the participants will focus, trough the study of movement, on studyingand investigating the creation of a physical portrait of the thoughts and emotionsbeneath the relations and conflicts to “make visible the invisible”, as Etienne Decroux said.
His work, Dramatic Corporeal Mime, which is the bases of Moveo’s approach provides performers and creators with tools, which allow them to strengthen their expression and to open up the full range of interpretative possibilities.
The workshop will evolve around two questions, placing the body of the participants at the service of their imagination:
– How can the performer make visible what is not visible to the eye?
– How can he-she make the body the living reflection of his/her inside?
– Physical preparation of the body for stage expression.
– Dramatic and spatial articulation as a condition of the physical representation of the inside.
– Weight as a metaphorical element.
– Rhythms and textures of movement.
– Transposition of the physical action in the representation of a feeling.